Park Road has a growing reputation for serving the local community in a warm, friendly and completely professional environment. Our team have the expertise and technology to treat both simple and advanced cases: fillings, braces, root canal treatment, dentures, dental implants, tooth whitening, periodontitis and gum disease. We are renowned for our skills in restorative and cosmetic dentistry, helping our patients to look and feel better with healthy teeth and attractive smiles.
Our aim is to provide excellent treatment that caters to all your dental needs, at prices that you can afford. We hope that your visits are as pleasant as possible both in terms of satisfaction and convenience and we look forward to continuing to care for your dental health.The Patient Safety Charter
Your practice has a safety culture which means that patient safety is at the forefront of everyone's minds not only when delivering healthcare but also when setting objectives, developing procedures, purchasing new products and equipment. It is also a culture that is open and fair, where staff can discuss the challenges that face them at work for the best interests of our patients.
- The practice uses the CODE Infection Prevention Kit for the control and prevention of cross infection. To achieve this: we follow the latest infection prevention guidelines from the Department of Health in England and Wales and the Scottish Dental Clinical Effectiveness Programme in Scotland.
- All dental instruments are either single use or sterilized after use.
- Work areas, the dental chair and handles are decontaminated in between patients.
- All staff maintain a high standard of personal hygiene including clinical clothing and the restricted wearing of jewellery.
- Staff who may have a blood borne infection have an occupational health examination and take expert advice on their role in treating patients.
- Practice water is monitored for quality and dental unit waterlines are maintained.
- Waste is handled according to current regulations and disposed of with appropriate carriers.
We run a clinical governance system which uses integrated risk management to identify, assess, analyse and manage of all risks and incidents. The goal is continuous improvement in our care and service to you.
The Registered Manager has overall responsibility at the practice. The team is supported through regular meetings, staff training, personal development and regular appraisals. Your practice always welcome questions, comments and suggestions from patients.
Please contact the practice manager if you have any questions or concerns.
All our dentists adhere to the rules governing the profession under strict guidance from the General Dental Council (GDC) "Standards for Dental Professionals".